Hello my Loves!!! Here we go again!!! Valentine’s Day is here again.
Last minute affordable gift guides during the pandemic.
- Write a personal LOVE letter to your loved one. This can ideally be done by hand writing a letter, on a beautiful stationery that you already have at home or you can be purchase one at Target or Walmart. The goal is to be sincere, honest and thoughtful. You can gain inspiration from searching poems online or write how you feel about you Valentine or how your Valentine makes you feel. Click on these links to get some inspirations. https://templatelab.com/love-letters/
- Cook a meal for your loved one or cook a meal TOGETHER. Since most people are spending most of their days indoors during the pandemic. Cooking a meal for that special Valentine is a beautiful way to show your love. I’m sure you know what their favorite meal is, and if you don’t that may be a great starting point. I am big on cooking from recipes and there a quite a recipes online tailored to Valentine’s day meals or just recipes of the favorite meal. So you can always look up a recipe or two and whip up a meal together.
- Coupons. Coupons are a great way to continue special occasion even after Feb 14 is over. You can give a coupon for so many things. You can start for by giving your special Valentine a coupon to do certain things such as cooking dinner once a month, or take the children for the whole day or a monthly SPA treat and the list goes on. The point is coupons can be tailored to the specific need of what your loved one values the most.
- Create a Spa session. Create a relaxing atmosphere with candles and a diffuser with essential oils. Make sure the distraction are removed or minimized, such having the kids with the babysitter or having the phone on vibrate. This can be a great way to re-connect, re-commit and re-energize your relationship.
- Lastly, just spend time together. Make it a movie night. Make a game night with just the two of you. Spend time, talking about your dreams, goals and what you want to accomplish in your relationship.
Please share any ideas that you have done or intend on doing on this very special Valentine’s day.
Lots of love